Friday 17 January 2014

09:14 - 2 comments

Waiting on Wednesday: Grim edited by Christine Johnson

“Waiting on Wednesday” is weekly event, hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that highlights books that people can't wait to get their hands on. Here is my pick for this week!

This week, the book that I am counting down the days for is Grim edited by Christine Johnson

Grim


Synopsis from Goodreads:

Inspired by classic fairy tales, but with a dark and sinister twist, Grim contains short stories from some of the best voices in young adult literature today: 

Ellen Hopkins, Amanda Hocking, Julie Kagawa, Claudia Gray, Rachel Hawkins, Kimberly Derting, Myra McEntire, Malinda Lo, Sarah Rees-Brennan, Jackson Pearce, Christine Johnson, Jeri Smith Ready, Shaun David Hutchinson, Saundra Mitchell, Sonia Gensler, Tessa Gratton and Jon Skrovan

Two things: 

New bleed setting so you need to add more to the top and bottom. 

No copy in Joint.

Expected Publication: February 25th, 2014 from Harlequin Teen

Is anyone else excited for Grim?

Subscribe or check back on Saturday for Stacking the Shelves!

Stay nerdy,
Julia

2 comments:

I've been debating on getting this one on Netgalley. If I do I'm going to wait closer until it is out but I do love fairy tales. Good choice!

Denise @ Dandelionn Wine Book Blog; Waiting on Wednesday

I do love fairytales, but I'm not sure if I'm ready for that dark sinister twist to them :p
My WoW

Post a Comment