Monday 27 January 2014

20:37 - 2 comments

New Meme Trial..Teaser Tuesdays!


Much like Feature & Follow Fridays this week, I wanted to try a new weekly event called Teaser Tuesdays (hosted by MizB at Should be Reading).  How it works is you open your current read, flip to a random page, and share a quotes from two different pages.  Sounds like fun!  Here's my teaser for this week...

One of the books that I'm reading this week is Scarlet by Marissa Meyer.

Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2)

Teaser One:
Clenching her jaw, Scarlet zipped up her hoodie to her chin. "I intend to find them first". P. 49

 Teaser Two" 
"I know." A flicker of kindness passed over him and he pointed at his temple. "You'll want to aim for the head.  That usually makes for a fatal shot.  Or, if you're feeling shaky, the torso.  Its'a a larger target."
"You're head looks pretty big from here." P. 118 

There's the teasers for this week!  What are some quotes from your new read? What do you think about Teaser Tuesdays?

Subscribe or come back tomorrow for this weeks edition of Waiting on Wednesday!

Stay nerdy,
Julia

2 comments:

Nice teasers!

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2014/01/teaser-tuesday_28.html

I've been wanting to read this series--especially with everyone flipping out about Cress! :) Good teaser picks, too. I'm following you, so I'll see what you think when you're done. Here's my blog. Why don't you give me a follow, and we'll keep up with each other's reviews, if you like! Cheers! :)

Post a Comment