Tuesday 14 January 2014

09:25 - 2 comments

Top Ten Tuesdays: 2014 Debuts I'm Excited For


This week on "Top Ten Tuesdays" (hosted by The Broke and the Bookish) the topic is 2014 debuts I'm excited for!

1. Defy by Sarah B. Larson

Defy (Defy, #1)

2. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge

Cruel Beauty

3. The Story of Owen by E. K Johnston

The Story of Owen

4. Such Sweet Sorry by Jenny Trout

Such Sweet Sorrow

5. Alienated by Melissa Landers

Alienated (Alienated, #1)

6. Half Bad by Sally Green

Half Bad (Half Life, #1)

7. The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings

The Murder Complex (The Murder Complex, #1)

8. Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen  

Stolen Songbird (The Malediction Trilogy, #1)

9. Landry Park by Bethany Hagen

Landry Park (Landry Park, #1)

10. Nil by Lynne Matson

Nil


There is my list for this week!  Do you have any debuts that you're looking forward to reading this year?

Subscribe or come back tomorrow for this weeks edition of "Waiting on Wednesday"!

Stay nerdy,
Julia

2 comments:

Ah the story of Owen- a story about dragons you say?sign me up for that one. Great list :)

http://theirishbookworm.blogspot.ie/2014/01/top-10-2014-debuts-im-excited-for.html?m=1

Great list, I've got a few of these on my list too! I've already read Alienated and I absolutely loved it, I hope you love it too. There are so many great books coming out in 2014, I don't know how I'll find the time to read them all. I hope you manage to read all of these :) My TTT.

Post a Comment