Friday 10 January 2014

22:45 - 4 comments

Stacking the Shelves (Week 10)

STSmall

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly event hosted by Tynga's Reviews that highlights which books are new on ones bookshelf for that week.  Here is what this week has brought to mine!

Backward Compatible: A Geek Love StoryThe Mark of the Dragonfly
Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #2)I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban


Backwards Compatible by Sarah Daltry & Pete Clark (received from SDE Press, LLC through NetGalley) Review to come! 

The Mark of the Dragonfly by Jaleigh Johnson (received from Random House Children's through NetGalley) Review to come! 

Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor (purchased)

I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai (purchased)

What's new on your shelf this week?

Subscribe or check back next week for my review on The Unseemly Education of Anne Merchant by Joanna Wiebe on Monday.

Stay nerdy,
Julia

4 comments:

Days of Blood and Starlight is amazing. Come visit me as well.

Grace
Books of Love
http://gracebooksoflove.com

Great haul! I still need to read The Daughter of Smoke and Bonee, I am so behind on that series. I hope you enjoy all your books :) My STS.

Great haul! Happy Reading.

My STS

Jess @ Jess Time To Read

Great haul! I got Mark of the Dragonfly via NetGalley too. It is on my review stack since I'm not to March releases yet. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

Post a Comment