Tuesday 7 January 2014

09:27 - No comments

Top Ten Tuesdays: My Bookish Resolutions


This week on "Top Ten Tuesdays" (hosted by The Broke and the Bookish) the topic is My Bookish Resolutions!

1. Start writing more ideas down on paper rather than my phone.
2. To visit the library/local bookstore more often rather than just ordering my books online.
3. To reach my 80% feedback goal on NetGalley
4. To post a book review every week
5. To gain 40 new followers this year
6. To read over 50 books
7. To write half of my book and...
8. Complete NaNoWriMo this year (my first time trying)!
9. Write for at least an hour a day
10. Gift/recommend more books to people

There is my list for this week!  Do you have any resolutions this year?

Come back tomorrow for this weeks edition of "Waiting on Wednesday"!

Stay nerdy,
Julia

0 comments:

Post a Comment