Friday 3 January 2014

22:50 - 4 comments

Stacking the Shelves (Week 9)

STSmall

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly event hosted by Tynga's Reviews that highlights which books are new on ones bookshelf for that week.  Here is what this week has brought to mine!

Dominion (Guardian Angels, #1)
Defy (Defy, #1)Endless

Dominion by Melody Manful (received from the author) I will be posting an interview with Melody Manful along with my review, so subscribe and/or check back soon!

Defy by Sara B. Larson (received from Scholastic Press through NetGalley) (review to come)

Endless by Amanda Gray (received from IBPA through NetGalley) (review to come)

What's new on your shelf this week?

Come back next week for my review on The Unseemly Education of Anne Merchant by Joanna Wiebe on Monday.

Stay nerdy,
Julia

4 comments:

Defy looks like a really good book! Enjoy your new reads. :)

Emma @ Spun With Words

Nice looking books. I recently read Defy and will be eager to hear what you think about it. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

I've been hearing mixed reviews for Defy, hope you enjoy it!

-New GFC Follower. :)

Here's mine

Kirsty @ StudioReads

Great haul, all three of these look great. I have Defy and I am really excited to read that one. I hope you enjoy all your books :) My STS.

Post a Comment