Monday 30 December 2013

21:07 - 22 comments

2014 Reading Challenge

This year I am going to push myself and try something new and exciting...a reading challenge! I have previously completed the Goodreads reading challenge where one sets a goal as to how many books he/she wants to read that year and tries to reach it.  I plan on doing that again this year, however, with the addition of another challenge...


The idea of this challenge is to help read and review the books I've requested on either NetGalley or Edelweiss.  I also believe this will help me get to that ever desired 80% feedback ratio on NetGalley! The challenge starts on January 1st, 2014 and goes until December 31st, 2014.  I'm really looking forward to finding some new reads and getting more practice at writing reviews through this challenge.  Are you doing any challenges this new year?  Any goals or resolutions?

Thanks to Falling For YA for starting this awesome challenge!

I'll be posting this weeks Top Ten Tuesdays and my new review this coming week.

Stay nerdy,
Julia

22 comments:

Thank you for any other informative website. The place else could I am getting that type of info written in such an ideal way?
I've a venture that I'm just now running on, and I
have been on the look out for such information.

Feel free to visit my page - home inspection queens

Post a Comment