Monday 20 January 2014

22:49 - 6 comments

Top Ten Tuesdays: Things on My Reading Wishlist


This week on "Top Ten Tuesdays" (hosted by The Broke and the Bookish) the topic is Things on my Reading Wishlist! 


1.   More books set in the 1920s

2. Characters that are assassins.

3.  More books set in Wales.

4. More books set in castles.

5. Characters that are pirates.

6.  More books set on different planets.

7.  More books set on a spaceship. 

8. More books set in Italy.

9.  More books set in a Library.

10.  Characters that drop everything and travel the world.

That's my list for this week!  What are some things that you want to read?

Subscribe or come back tomorrow for this weeks edition of "Waiting on Wednesday"!

Stay nerdy,
Julia

6 comments:

I bet I haven't read more than one or two books set in Wales! And we definitely need more books set in a library, too!

I tweaked the prompt and a book-ish wishlist of book-ish things I wish I had. Hope you'll stop by!

That is one great wishlist!

Check our TTT of this week.

Leydy @ OUaT & Redcarpetendings

I'd love to read some more books set in Wales. Lovely list :-)

I completely agree with you on the castles and the pirates. I'd love to find more fun/adventure pirate books. I've got my top ten list here:
http://pagesofstarlight.blogspot.com/2014/01/top-ten-things-on-my-reading-wislist.html

I'd love to see more books set in castles and/or Wales. I'm also interested in the pirates. I read mainly YA now but I used to read a lot of adult romances and I always though the pirate books were interesting. I didn't read many, but I was always on the lookout for a good one. One good thing about historical romance: tons of castles!

Great list! As someone who works in a library, I would definitely love more books set in libraries; especially if they showed the crazy side of libraries that I knew nothing about until I started working there. Great picks :)

My TTT :)

Post a Comment