Monday 3 March 2014

15:04 - 2 comments

Top Ten Tuesday: Popular Authors I Have Never Read


This week on "Top Ten Tuesdays" (hosted by The Broke and the Bookish) the topic is popular authors I have never read.

1. J. R. R Tolkien

2. George R. R. Martin
(However, Game of Thrones is one of my all time favourite shows and I plan to read the books over the Summer)

3. Lois Lowry

4. Markus Zusak
(The Book Thief is another Summer TBR)

5. Christopher Paolini

6. Richelle Mead

7. Gayle Forman

8. Neil Gaiman

9. Orson Scott Card

10. Scott Westerfeld


Who are some popular authors that you've never read?

Subscribe or come back tomorrow for this weeks edition of "Waiting on Wednesday".

Stay nerdy,
Julia

2 comments:

Great list! I've got Richelle Mead on my top ten tuesday list as well.

Great list! You MUST read the Song of Ice and Fire series it is amazing. Tolkien is my favourite author ever but I know he's not everyones cup of tea but I love him! Also you have to read The Book Thief one of my favourite books ever and I can't wait to see the film! Paolini's Inheritance Cycle is also a great fantasy series. You have to read some of these asap!

Becca @ Lost in Thought
http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/top-ten-tuesday-popular-authors-i-have.html

Post a Comment