Thursday 6 March 2014

12:20 - 8 comments

Feature and Follow Friday (Week 4)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Feature Friday (hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) is a way of spreading the word of ones blog and gaining new blogging friends, as well as writing about fun topics!

Note: If you want, you can follow me by scrolling down on the right side bar.

This week's topic is...What are some of your favourite back-list books (about 5-10 years old)?

Here are a couple of books that I read a few years ago and really enjoyed!

 


Holes by Louis Sachar (published in 2000)

Although I read them awhile ago and my love for them might change if I read them again, I remember raving about these books to everyone I knew and talking about them every chance I had.  They are a little older than ten years, however, I thought I would still include them. ;)

What are some older books that you enjoyed? 
Stay nerdy,
Julia

8 comments:

Great picks! It's been forever since I read Holes. Brings back school memories.
My FF

New GFC follower

Holes and The Thief Lord are both so fantastic! I think people forget that Cornelia Funke wrote something before Inkheart, which is strange because I'm pretty sure The Thief Lord was a bestseller too. And I just found out a couple weeks ago that there's a film adaption! (Speaking of, the Holes film adaption was very surprisingly quite good if I remember correctly)

New GFC follower!
My FF

Holes is a fantastic book! Great pick! New Bloglovin', Twitter, and Facebook follower.

Jessica @ Tales Between the Pages

I have heard of both of those but never read them. Thanks for reminding me of them! I am a new follower with Bloglovin!

Kristalyn @ The Sarcastic Palmtree
My FFF

What a lovely list. I've heard of Holes before, but I never read it. I think I've heard of Cornelia Funke before, but never got a chance to read his/her books. Thanks for the suggestions!

New GFC follower!

P.S. LOVE your blog design! :)

I loved Holes :D I remember reading it and thinking, where is all this going? And then when the whole plot unfolded, I was left amazed and I really loved it. Great pick for this week!

New GFC follower :)

My FF

Witless Fool @ Obsessive Compulsive Reader

Great book choices! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I followed back via Bloglovin :)
Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

New follower! I put Holes on my list too it's such a classic and a book everyone should read! I just posted my first F&F if you would like to check it out =) http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment