Tuesday 8 April 2014

10:58 - 7 comments

Waiting on Wednesday: Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout

"Waiting on Wednesday” is weekly event, hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that highlights books that people can't wait to get their hands on. Here is my pick for this week!

This week, the book that I am counting down the days for is Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Synopsis from Goodreads:

Samantha is a stranger in her own life. Until the night she disappeared with her best friend, Cassie, everyone said Sam had it all-popularity, wealth, and a dream boyfriend. 

Sam has resurfaced, but she has no recollection of who she was or what happened to her that night. As she tries to piece together her life from before, she realizes it's one she no longer wants any part of. The old Sam took "mean girl" to a whole new level, and it's clear she and Cassie were more like best enemies. Sam is pretty sure that losing her memories is like winning the lottery. She's getting a second chance at being a better daughter, sister, and friend, and she's falling hard for Carson Ortiz, a boy who has always looked out for her-even if the old Sam treated him like trash. 

But Cassie is still missing, and the facts about what happened to her that night isn't just buried deep inside of Sam's memory-someone else knows, someone who wants to make sure Sam stays quiet. All Sam wants is the truth, and if she can unlock her clouded memories of that fateful night, she can finally move on. But what if not remembering is the only thing keeping Sam alive?

Expected Publication: April 15th, 2014 from Disney-Hyperion

Is anyone else excited for Don't Look Back? Which book are you waiting for this week?


Stay nerdy,
Julia

7 comments:

I'm really excited about this one too! Only a couple more days until we get to read it :)

~Em
www.theyanighstand.blogspot.co.uk

I am so curious about this one. Great pick.

Glass @ Ja čitam, a ti?

Oh, I forgot about this one! Thanks for reminding me I want to read it!

~Mandi Kaye | My WoW

I've been hearing a lot of good things about this book from bloggers who got ARCs. It's definitely very mysterious and I want to know what happened to the MC.
Great pick! :)

I've read this one and its amazing surrounded in mystery. Thanks for sharing :)

I've only read one book by Armentrout before, but this sounds quite exciting, so I'm really looking forward to read it :)

Hey I have nominated you for the liebster award, you can check out all the info here :)

My Post :)

Post a Comment