Saturday 23 November 2013

18:49 - 3 comments

Stacking the Shelves (Week 3)

STSmall

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly event hosted by Tynga's Reviews that highlights which books are new on ones bookshelf for that week.  Here is what this week has brought to mine!

 The dark lady (Sherlock, Lupin, and Me #1)The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)
The Shadowhunter's CodexWhat to Buy the Shadowhunter Who Has Everything (And Who You're Not Officially Dating Anyway) (The Bane Chronicles, #8)

The Dark Lady (Sherlock, Lupin, and me #1) by Irene Adler (received from Capstone Young Readers through Netgalley) Review coming soon!

The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa (purchased form local bookstore) *Note: Check out my review for book one, The Lost Prince, here!

The Shadowhunter's Codex by Cassandra Clare and Joshua Lewis (purchased from local bookstore) Review coming soon!

What to Buy the Shadowhunter Who Has Everything (And Who You're Not Officially Dating Anyway) (The Bane Chronicles #8) by Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Breenan (purchased from iBooks) Review coming soon!

There is my list!  What's new on your shelf this week?

Did anyone watch the 50th anniversary Doctor Who episode? If so, did you find it as amazing as I did?! I was completely captivated the entire time!

Stay tuned, I'll be posting my new review for Witch Finder by Ruth Warburton, on Monday.

Stay nerdy,
Julia

3 comments:

The Dark Lady sounds good. I am a big Sherlock Holmes fan. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

Ohh, Cassandra Clare goodness. I'll have to check back for the reviews. :)

Heres mine

Kirsty @ StudioReads

The Dark Shadow sounds fun. It's written by Irene Adler, eh? I love it! Happy reading :)

My StS

Post a Comment